Friday 27 May 2011

''You are What you Eat''

My main interest is basically about food. I like to observe and survey what kind of salads others like to consume. Salads’ ingredients can be simple or complex which depend on oneself favorites; simple ingredients such as fruits and vegetables and complex ingredients such as chicken and seafood, for instance. Through the preferences of salads’ ingredients, I can interpret a person hidden personality sometimes. This is because every type of ingredients represents some type of personal characteristic; for instance, mixed salads contain herbs, seafood, and vegetables indicate a more complex personality compare to a pure vegetables salads. Through vegetable salads, I can know that the person who consumes it is more concern about health issues such as calories and cholesterol, whereas who prefer seafood salads is more emphasize on flavor.

Noodles Station
Besides, I like to taste different kind of noodles around the world. There are all kind of noodles which make from variety ingredients such as vegetables, eggs, flour, cereal and many more, which bring me different excitement and impression. I had try strawberry noodles before, it taste awesome, it taste strawberry light sweetness and brings happiness feeling. Then, I am interested to invent more kind of fruits flavor noodles now. Maybe my fruits flavor noodles will be as much popular as fruits flavor alcohol one day, who knows.

Strawberry noodles...yummy



Variety flavor of noodles













Noodle On
Also, I like to noodle on my axe during free times. I used to hang out with my high school friends and do a lot of crazy dirty random stuff. Bullet for My Valentine (BFMV), Marilyn Manson, PXNDX (panda), and System of a Down (SOAD) are my rock band idols.

Slang Guide
Axe : Guitar
Noodle On : to mess around with / play



No comments:

Post a Comment