Monday 30 May 2011

Ishver interest, Dream and Aspiration


  Ishver’s Interest
(at one jungle in Pangkor Island)
Since my early age of life, I always wanted to do challenging things and stunts. I want to live a life full of adventuring moments. Being a person who has a high arousal need, my interest is to hike mountain and have camping. In addition to that, I also do rock climbing, cave exploration and river rafting. Since my primary school time, I have joined a lot of camping and jungle trekking. 
(At the top of Gunung Rajah, Bentong)
Just recently, I joined a group called Sikh Camping Troopers (SCAT). It is a group of Sikh people who goes hike the mountain once in two months. In May, we went to Rajah Mountain in Bentong, Pahang. The next mountain we plan to hike in Mount Kinabalu in Sabah, Malaysia.   


(at one jungle in Camerons)    
Other than doing adventure stuffs, I also like to drive and travel. For me, I would love to drive wherever I go. At the moment, the country that I have travelled twice is India. However, I manage to travel to many places in Malaysia. In my personal opinion, I strongly believe that a person should visit his/her country before visiting going overseas. Some of the states that I have visit in Malaysia are Malacca, Perak, Penang, Johor, Negeri Sembilan and many more. The reason I like to travel is to understand people minds, behaviour and emotions which is also consistent to the subject I am majoring for degree: Psychology. 

Ishver’s Dream
            There are some dreams that I would like to change it to reality. I do not agree on dreams. To me, dreams are just hopes. To make it happen, we need to work hard and have aim or objective. First of all, my passion for doing adventure stuffs. One day, I would like to hike the highest mountain in the world which is called Mount Everest. Mount Everest has nearly 9 meter height. In adding to that, I also want to do some adventure stunts which I am fear to do now. Some of the adventure stunts are skydiving, surfing, off-road tour and parasailing. I am really excited to do all this stuffs in the years to come. At the moment, I am trying to remove my fear by using the knowledge of Psychology (which is also a reason of me taking this subject).
(Kayaking at Pangkor Island)
            Moreover, one of my major dreams is to drive to different countries. To me, the destination is not very important. The most important thing is what I experience throughout my journey to a particular destination. As I have mention above, I would like to go off-road with my favourite car which is 4x4 Toyota Hilux. First of all, I will join the 4x4 group. The places I will go off-road are Barney Riley Trail and Deer Valley Trail. Both of these places are in California.
            Lastly, my dream is also to be a motivational speaker. The main reason I would like to be a motivational speaker is because I like to motivate and inspire others. I believe by inspiring other, I also inspire myself. I am always very confident that everyone is unique in their own way. Sometimes, they just need someone to inspire them to do the things they want to do.  So, why not I be the person who makes their dreams come true. Everybody always think about themselves and no one cares about others. But, I want to become a person who cares and treat everyone equally. Also, I want to be a person who inspire and motivate them without caring their race, culture, gender or even nationality.
   Ishver’s Aspiration
            My aspiration in life is to clear all boundaries around the world or world without borders. My hope is that people will not fight among themselves. There will be no more territory war. Every individual in this world will live in peace and harmony. I believe I can accomplish this goal by understanding people needs, wants and demands. How they perceive this world? What are their emotions, perceptions and attitudes towards people of other culture and religion? I would like to answer this entire question to make all citizens in this world to stand together and be united. 

Done By: ISHVERJIT SINGH
ID No.   : B0900944

No comments:

Post a Comment