Friday 27 May 2011

Interest | Dreams | Aspirations

Name: Tan Xiang Nee
Age: 20
D.O.B: 7/1/1991
Nationality: Malaysian






Interest
Hmph, I am a sugar addict or so-called "dessert addict". Therefore, food and desserts would be my main interest. I always craved for sweets since I was young. To me, "sweet" can be represents happiness :)
"Sweet" makes me recalled my childhood memories and sweet memories in my life.

I am also interested in Psychology such as Psychotherapies - Applied Behavior Analysis (ABA), Child Psychology, and Counselling Psychology. Besides that, swimming and badminton are my interest too. 

Dreams 
Dreams are necessary to life, that's why everybody has a dream. Yeah, I have dreams, a lot of dreams :)  Some people might say that dream is unrealistic. But to me, I think we should not be afraid between the space of dream and reality, as you can dream it, you can make it :) I strongly believe that whatever our mind can conceive, we can achieve it! *this-is-my-belief* :)


Volunteer Abroad 
Since last time, I wish to be a volunteer abroad. Normally, people will only realized how lucky they are when they have witnessed extreme poverty in the other side of the world. Volunteering abroad will give me an opportunity to explore different cultures and language, learn new things, touch lives, and see people S.M.I.L.E :) Volunteer work can be hard, dirty, and frustrating, but I think I will have great fun and it will definitely give me a sense of accomplishment. The most importantly is it will offer me a unique experience and makes me more concern and aware of what's happening around the world instead of being ignorant and narrow-minded. As what people say, experience will make us become a better person :) Therefore, I wish to have an opportunity to participate in those international organizations such as NGO Abroad, Youth Organization, WWF, and IHVO.

Travel around the world  
For me, Disneyland can be defined as the happiest place on earth that evokes images of fairy tales, enchantment, and wonderment.

I wish to travel to the entire Disneyland in the whole wide world. There are four Disneyland and one Disney World around the world. These four Disneyland are located at four different countries such as California, Paris, Tokyo, and Hong Kong whereas the Orlando Disney World is located in Florida. 


Apart from that, I wish to have a whimsical wedding at Orlando Disney World. Since I was 16, it's my dream to get married at the happiest place on earth. I believe that this magical kingdom can makes all my wedding dreams come true. Also, I wish to celebrate my marriage anniversary in different Disneyland. Therefore, after 5 years anniversary, I would be able to travel to the entire Disneyland in the whole wide world :)


I wish to try all types of candies and 
desserts. Therefore, I wish to open a dessert station that sell variety of desserts that invented by myself and a candy house that made by candy. It will definitely attracts little kiddies that love candies to the candy house. I love to see the moment when these little kiddies smiling and jumping around while eating the candies or desserts that they craved for. It would make the atmosphere of candy house full of enjoyment, happiness, and joy. It's indeed a heart-warming moments :) 

Aspirations 
Studying Psychology has been my aspiration since I was 16. At that time, with my limited knowledge, I thought Psychology was all about mental disorder and abnormal behaviour. After studying Psychology for one year, I found that Psychology is interesting and I have get to know myself more after learning the theories.
I am interested in counseling and behavior modification these areas. Therefore, I want to be a psychotherapist, so that I would be able to help people around me in dealing with adjustment and personal issues, and relationship problems. Besides that, I wish to have the ability to understand people of different ages in a diverse range of cultural settings and to empower and bring out the best in people, especially my family and friends. Additionally, child psychologist would be my second choice. I love children and I want to participate in those scientific researches that focus on child development. Also, I wish to provide them a better life and future, especially for those children that has been abused in the past.


Written by,
Xiang Nee
6:29pm

No comments:

Post a Comment